Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wow i have been given an award by two super ladies !


A huge thankyou to Justine and carole for giving me this award !! you girls rock !! so the rules of this award or


The rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.

This is so hard to nominated only 7 Blogs that haven't already recieved this award, but I have chosen the following fantastic people plus a couple of extra people and if your name is not shown please add the award to your blog because in all honesty everyone of you on my blog roll deserves this award !
Tracey gough fantastic paper artist !
Terri Bailey another fabulous paper artist !
sharon my paper artist hero !! i have learned so much from this very talented lady !!
Dee Dee wonderful awesome lady super talented !!
jeannie my wonderful cricut friend who makes awesome cards !!
Krista my super wonderful creative talented friend !!
Shelly my other wonderfully talented cricut friend who makes the most adorable cards !!
lynn This super talented lady is the master of layouts ! her work is awesome !
Ivy love ivy's work so much creativity !!
Kazan fanatstic paper artist ! amazing talent !
Enfy's my wonderful very talented cricut friend who helped me venture into challenges !!

7 comments:

Ivy said...

Michelle, thank you so much for sending me an award! The feeling is mutual...I think you are such a talented lady with so much creativity you simply shine! I love it!

Sharon Caudle said...

I am so honored to have you issue this award to me Michelle. I am also a huge fan of yours, and ALWAYS love seeing all your new projects!! Thank you so much for your support, your talent, and for being YOU! BIG HUGS!!!

Carole Beath said...

You awarded the greatest gals, Michelle. Thanks for accepting the award. You so deserve it.

Jeannie Phillips said...

Thank you so much for my award... I did it too...made the links and everything.... thank you for always encouraging me... it means so much to me.
Jeannie

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Michelle,
Thank you for this award...I really love your work as well.....I think you are super talented and one of the sweetest people....Friends, Krista

Lynn said...

Michelle, you are AWESOME! Thanks so much for the award! I wish I had one ounce of your creative talent when I try to make cards!

shelly said...

im soooo honored that YOU would think me deserving of an award! i admire your work so very much! thank you so much michelle! hugs!!!! shelly