Tuesday, December 23, 2008

sick again !!

Gosh can you believe that i've been sick again !! this is crazy ! felt ill on saturday but i had a christmas party at my house and so i put a brave face on but had to leave my guests and got to bed as i was sick as a dog !! I was so sick on sunday !! and yesterday i still felt very queesy and weak but i just chilled in my jammies !! have to say feeling a little better this morning but my stomach is so sore. I hope this is the last of it for me cos i hate being sick !! praying that carl and sophie don't get this for the christmas holidays !!!
Well thats my little moan but i also wanted to wish everyone a wonderful christmas and a very happy new year !!

11 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

Hi Michelle,

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I know how you feel, as I have been feeling a little blue myself. Mine is just cold, but I still feel yucky!! Hope you are better soon!

Take care,

Hugz,

~L~

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh bless your heart!!! I sure hope you're up and feeling well for Christmas, Michelle! I'm soooo sorry you've been so sick!! You take good care of yourself and have a very Merry Christmas and a safe, happy, and healthy new year!!

~JulieH~ said...

Aw Michelle so sorry you're not well again. I hope you're better for Christmas. I hope you and yours have a ver Happy Christmas!

Big Hugs

Juliexx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So sorry you are sick again.. I hope you start feeling better real soon,. Merry Christmas to you

Jen said...

YUCK! So not fun to be sick! I hope you are feeling better now! and I hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

Tammy said...

Hey Hey Michelle! I hope that all the sickness is gone from your house and that your feeling much better by now. Hope that you and your family had a very merry Christmas! Wishing you an awesome new years eve and all the best for 2009!!

Hugs,
Tammy

Carole Beath said...

Michelle, I am just now making the blog visits and I am so sorry I wasn't here earlier so I could wish you a get well soon .... and I hope that by now, December 29th, that you are up and at 'em and all well.
Carole

Regina Easter said...

oh you poor thing, i hope you get well soon, i will keep ya in my prayers

~JulieH~ said...

Hi Michelle
Hope you are much better now, Happy New Year to you! Pop over to my blog I've left you a little something!

Tammy said...

Hey Michelle,

Hope everything is going well, I just wanted you to know that I left an award for you over on my blog! Check it out!

Hugs,

Tammy

Tracy said...

Hope you are well now Michelle.
Happy New Year, and i have a little something for you on my blog. T x