Monday, April 20, 2009

bbtb weekly challenge !!

Oh what a treat this week, we got to use some vintage images from one of my fellow design team members sister !! Sharons sister Peggy of Peggy's loves vintage has some fabulous images on cd's that you can buy just click HERE to go to her site. We got to pick from 4 images and the bbtb design team did amazing !! we were asked to use the lnch bag from the tags bags boxes cricut cart and i also used the butterfly from the indie cart !! I used a stamp from SU for the sentiment and inks from Tim Holtz and a little bit of stickles. You can check out all the other designs HERE. Oh yes theres also another contest starting and you could win one of peggy's cd's so what are you waiting for !!!


17 comments:

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

I am the first to leave a comment..heee..Love the wings..Krista

Carole Beath said...

Wow, Michelle, this is fantastic. Those wings are just beautiful.
I have 8 sewing machines, three are embroidery/sewing machines. I absolutely LOVE each one. I have a $78 Walmart sewing machine in my studio for sewing on papers, and then my other machines are my delight. I sew alot... some of my stuff is on my blog. enjoy your new room. It's always wonderful to have new surroundings where we can create to our heart's delight.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Michelle, this is so lovely.. I went to that site but can't see where to order. :-(

Anonymous said...

`WoW` This is `gorgeous` Michelle.TFS:)!♥

Sandi said...

Michelle, those wingds, oh my, congrats on your new space. Sandi

Sandi said...

Michelle, those wingds, oh my, congrats on your new space. Sandi

Anonymous said...

Michelle, that is just sooooo pretty! Love the wings!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Michelle this made me gasp it's so beautiful! Brilliant idea with the wings. It's just ethereal! xxD

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOW......I LOVE THOSE WINGS!!!! Your bag is beautiful Hugs, T

Judi said...

This is beautiful, great job.

Judi said...

This is beautiful, great job.

Kris said...

Michelle this is so creative. I love how you added the butterfly wings - it just make the fairy theme that much sweeter.

Ivy said...

Those wings are perfect for that image you chose...love your bag Michelle!!

Tracy said...

Wow Michelle, this is stunning, those wings are so pretty.
Hope you are well.
Hugs T xx

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon Caudle said...

Michelle....this bag is fantastic!!!! When I saw this I bout fell out of my chair! You totally ROCKED this challenge hun! Awesome job! I love iT!!!

hugs!
Sharon

shelly said...

michelle i cannot express how much i adore this!!! what a fun and beautiful use of the image and wings!!! just stunning! xx shelly