Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thankyou to all my visitors

well I spent most of the day cleaning and on the cricut site posting between cleaning ! well a girl has to have a coffee break ! lol !! I am amazed how many people have visited my blog and all the guests that have signed my book, i thank each and every one of you ! You all or so encouraging and inspiring to me and i am so grateful that i have met so many wonderful people with the love of crafting the same as myself !

i am on the countdown now for my trip to the states with my cricut pal scrappinshell 16 more sleeps ! we are going to buffalo for two nights craft shopping and i can't wait ! we are both so excited ! i am so blessed to have met such a valuable friend through the cricut website, michelle if you are reading this you rock girl !!

No comments: