Thursday, May 1, 2008

2 challenges in 1 BBTB and cute card thursday !!


Bbtb is a site for challenges using the cricut machine and this week the challenge for the designers was to use the window card feature on WIMG cart, anyone can play along it's a great site check it out !! CCT challenge this week was anything to do with gardens so i decided to enter this one ! I used the card feature cut t 8" i then made the spade and fork from the same cart cut at 2 1/2" I used stickles to decorate distress inks
by Tim Holtz and gloss accents for the wheel.
stamp is from SU.

15 comments:

Ivy said...

Oh Michelle, this card is beautiful! I love those little flowers that you put on the wheelbarrow! Great job girlie!

Regina Easter said...

oh my thisis so pretty......love the colors...

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love your little wheelbarrow, it's so cute. I must use my Cricut more!
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Amy T. said...

Love this card, I will have to try this with my cricut. I tagged you over on my blog: http://amysscrapspot.blogspot.com/

Check it out and join in on the fun!

Michele Kovack said...

Yours turned out sooo pretty! I didn't get a chance to play this week....bummer!

wendy said...

Beautiful card!

Sharon Caudle said...

So adorable!!! I love it!!

DeeDee said...

WOW, soooo PRETTY!!!!! Love it!

BrendaB said...

Wonderful card, Michelle! Love all the dimension and texture!

Enfys said...

Cute and pretty, I love the wheelbarrow.

Jilli said...

Great card!

Sammi said...

ooh... how cute!!

Cecilia said...

Lovely card!

look mine,
www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Lovely card, that flowers look really great

Marge said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle!

Marge