Thursday, May 1, 2008

2 challenges in 1 BBTB and cute card thursday !!


Bbtb is a site for challenges using the cricut machine and this week the challenge for the designers was to use the window card feature on WIMG cart, anyone can play along it's a great site check it out !! CCT challenge this week was anything to do with gardens so i decided to enter this one ! I used the card feature cut t 8" i then made the spade and fork from the same cart cut at 2 1/2" I used stickles to decorate distress inks
by Tim Holtz and gloss accents for the wheel.
stamp is from SU.

15 comments:

Ivy said...

Oh Michelle, this card is beautiful! I love those little flowers that you put on the wheelbarrow! Great job girlie!

Regina Easter said...

oh my thisis so pretty......love the colors...

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love your little wheelbarrow, it's so cute. I must use my Cricut more!
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Amy T. said...

Love this card, I will have to try this with my cricut. I tagged you over on my blog: http://amysscrapspot.blogspot.com/

Check it out and join in on the fun!

chelemom said...

Yours turned out sooo pretty! I didn't get a chance to play this week....bummer!

wendy said...

Beautiful card!

Sharon Caudle said...

So adorable!!! I love it!!

DeeDee said...

WOW, soooo PRETTY!!!!! Love it!

BrendaB said...

Wonderful card, Michelle! Love all the dimension and texture!

Enfys said...

Cute and pretty, I love the wheelbarrow.

Jilli said...

Great card!

samgirl said...

ooh... how cute!!

tiina38 said...

Lovely card!

look mine,
www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Lovely card, that flowers look really great

Marge Robertson said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle!

Marge