Friday, August 1, 2008

2 awards !





















wow whilst i was away Julie H gave me the stempel award, Thankyou so much Julie that was very kind of you to think of me, and today Kathy gave me the wild woman award, again Kathy thankyou so much, both these ladies have fabulous blogs and amazing talent are very good friends of mine please check out their blogs Kathy's here, Julie's here now to nominate a few people

For the stempel award

shelly
jeannie
carole

Krista
Kathy
Jackie

For the wild woman award


Krista
Terrie
Lynn
Kazz
Regina
Rima

and anyone else reading this please feel free to add these awards to your blog with love from me !!





7 comments:

Jeannie Phillips said...

Thank you so so much Michelle... you are so amazing supportive..and amazingly talented... thank you so much for both your inspiration and your kindness..
Hugs
Jeannie

Carole Beath said...

Oh Michelle, thank you so much for this award. I truly appreciate it...and the kindness behind it. Also today I received a wonderful birthday card...made from FABRICS. I LOVE IT...thank you so much.
Happy a happy weekend.
Carole

Regina Easter said...

thank you so much for thinking of me...you are very sweet. hugs...

Lana Clarke said...

Hi Michelle,
pop over to my blog I also have something for you!
Hugs
Lana x

Rima said...

Hi Michelle,
thanks for thinking of me when you were giving out your awards!! I'm very honoured :)
x
Rima

Lynn said...

You are just awesome! Thank you so much! I love your blog redo! It's fabulous!!!

shelly said...

michele thank you so much for the award! im flattered and honored youd think of me! hugs! shelly