Thursday, August 7, 2008

Busy week and New award !!

What a busy week again for me, my second lot of visitors just went home after staying with me for a week so i now have a couple of days free before my third lot arrive from the uk. i feel so exhausted but it has been wonderful seeing so many familiar faces and catching up on all the uk gossip !!

I logged on today though and saw i had another award from Lana across the pond !! lana has a wonderful blog and makes makes such wonderful creations, you can visit her here !!
The rules of getting this are -
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.Quite simple really, it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.So here's my five:

2 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Thanks for thinking of me for this award - it's much appreciated...love visiting your blog and oogling all your fab work
Love
kath
xxxxx

Enfys said...

Thanks for thinking of me Michelle, it's always a pleasure to hop over and see all your fabulous work x