Monday, March 31, 2008

Glamour girls birthday layout ! paper take weekly challenge



The paper take weekly challenge this week is using scallops or zigzags so i thought i would post this layout for their challenge.
I am slowly but surely trying to catch up with my DD's birthday layouts, this is from her 11th birthday and the pic's arn't the best. She is going to be 15 this year so still a little behind lol ! I really do struggle taking pictures of double page layouts i don't know how you girls do it any tips are very welcome !! I used papers from making memories and the glitter stack DCWV. I used my accent essentials to make the scalloped border and circle for the rub on and i used cursive 101 for today. the rub ons are by kaiser craft and some i got from the dollar store. i havn't done a layout in quite a few months so this seemed to take me forever ! You can see a bigger picture of it here http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=1899488&mpage=1&key=&#1899488

20 comments:

Kopperhead said...

Love the layout. I'm trying to make myself use some blue, as it's the color I don't use the most. Did that even make sense?? I have that exact DCWV Glitter Stack paper on my desk right now, and browsing for some inspiration. And the picture looks great, too!

Sharon Caudle said...

AWESOME layout Michelle!! I love all the swirls and curves! Great take on the challenge! And the girls look like they're having so much fun! GREAT work!! :)

Andrea, said...

Fabulous layout, love the colours and the papers

Justine said...

Great layout Michelle!! I love the colours!
Justine x x

Mandy said...

lovely layout, it looks so fresh, great papers

Mandy

Jo said...

Fabulous L/O!

Monika said...

Wonderful layout

Sharon Caudle said...

HEY GIRL!!! You won the blog candy!!! Email me your address so I can get it out to you!!!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Michelle,
Amazing Lay-out..You are so talented..Friends, Krista

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Michelle,
Oops, Forgot to add congrats on Sharon's blog candy...Well deserved...Krista

debby4000 said...

Great LO, love the scallops and the waves.

Michele Kovack said...

Wonderful LO! Love all the "movement" of the waves, scallops, and pictures!

Mrs Mayne said...

Great layout! I'm really behind on the scrapbooking side of things too lol! Never seem to have time! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Crafting Queen said...

Fab layout. I love your cards they are just great.

Jilli said...

Fab layout!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful LO! :)

Heidi said...

wonderful layout and great colors. You make very sweet card also.

ella bella said...

fab layout love the colours, great work :)

Murielle said...

Very lovely compostion!

Lynn said...

Michelle, what a fabulous layout!!! I absolutely love it!!