Sunday, September 21, 2008

enjoy

I made this for the weekly challenges over at hallmark scrapbooks !! this week it was my turn to pick a challenge and i came up with using the calling bird from the Joy of the season cart ! I used a tin foil baking tray for the background which i embossed and inked with alcohol inks ( came out really cool ) Thanks Okie !! The corner flourish and tag are from the storybook cart and the border is made with my threading water punch and cuttlebug border folder. I used white chalk ink and white pen to highlight ! I also pop dotted the bird on top of the shadow white bird and cutsmall pieces out of the feathers so the white would show through !! TFL !!!




2 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Absolutely stunning Michelle! i love the colours you chose and the cbug borders are fab wuth the threading water punch

Juliexx

Carole Beath said...

This is so fantastic, I gasped. Yep.
Carole