Monday, September 29, 2008

pretty dress for BBTB weekly challenge

What an awesome job my fellow design team girls this week on the BBTB challenge ! we were asked to use the princess dress from the dreams come true cart, well i did not have this cart so my lovely friend and design team member Sharon ( grammas) sent me the beautiful floral cut which i believe the paper is basic grey ! I used the cuttlebug for the embossed happy birthday and also the scrolled corner. The lace edge is the Martha Stewart punch and the shoe from sizzex die . Thanks for taking the time to view and leaving a comment !! please check out all the other fantastic creations here.

13 comments:

Justine said...

this is stunning Michelle!! Sooo pretty!!!
Justine x

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Michelle,
This dress shout a little sweetheart to me...Just lovely...Friends, Krista

Carrie said...

Love your work! Just beautiful.

AShu93 said...

That's a beautiful dress! I got that cart as part of a bundle and was going to sell it. Now I may have to take another look. TFS!

Lisa Macomber said...

cute blog! but the projects are even better. gonna have to link your blog for sure.....

CaLisa

(cricut MB)

http://thebarefootscrapper.blogspot.com/

MissScrapAlot said...

I just love how feminine it is......very sweet!!! TFS Michelle!!!!

Anne

Jen said...

Hi Michelle! Loved your take on the dress cut this week! Super!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is so pretty! I love the black corner, and that little shoe is the perfect finishing detail!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle..great to catch up with your gorgeous creations:)This is `Beautiful`...
Hope you and yours are well:)~X~

Enfys said...

Wonderful Michelle, the colours and that little stand are inspired x

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

This dress is FABULOUS!!! I love the shoe in the corner - sooo cute!! Hugs, T

Carole Beath said...

Michelle, I left you an Award on my blog. Please see my blog for details. Your work is awesome...
Carole

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Michelle! Love that you put the dress on that stand, so cute!!!! Love all your details!

Tammy