Saturday, October 4, 2008

Javablu award from my wonderful friend Carole !!


I was so thrilled to see Carole had chosen me for this award, she is such a sweetheart !! Thankyou carole i am honoured !! Carole has some fabulous creations and has just recently had several pieces of her work published check out Caroles blog HERE
The rules
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them.
5. Put links of those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.
I am inspired by so many wonderfuly talented people that it is hard to just pick 5 but these ladies are truly inspiring !!

2 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Hi Michelle
Thank you so so much for choosing me for this award, I am so honoured my friend!

Hugs

Juliexx

Enfys said...

Thank you so much for choosing me Michelle, I am honoured and thrilled. xx