Friday, October 31, 2008

3 challenges !!


Yay !! i finally got to play with my kit i bought from my lovely friend Krista and her mum Penny at http://sweetartspaperie.blogspot.com/. I made three cards and i still have some of the goodies left to make something else so check out their awesome kits !!

My first card is for CPS challenge, i did use my cricut to cut the scalloped vellum with the MM cart ! fabric flowers chipboard heart !!




My second card is for Artygirlz, this week it was to use some fabric on your card and so the felt house worked out perfectly for this !! I also used my martha stewart punch and some pink stickles.


And now for my third card i am submitting this for the sketch saturday challenge this is the first time i have done a challenge on this site , again i used the mini mono cart for the scalloped circles and my fiskars threading water punch !!


14 comments:

Debbie said...

Fabulous cards Michelle, Brillant designs and the DP's you have used are sooo pretty. Debbie x

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Michelle,
Thanks for your kindness....You did a fab job with the kit...So very creative and layered..Hugs,Krista

Pamela said...

Great cards! I love them all!

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Beautifull Cards :)
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday :)

hugs Ria

Anonymous said...

Thesall `beautful` Michelle:)~X~
Hope you all had a great Halloween~x~

Charity Hassel said...

like those flowers on your cps card!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous as always! I love pinks and greens together! Good luck in your challenges!!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh these are all beautful Michelle, So pretty and feminine

Hugs
Juliexx

Lana Clarke said...

Michelle these are so gorgeous. I love the colours and the layers.
You put them together perfect!
Hugs
Lana x

Lana Clarke said...

Michelle these are so gorgeous. I love the colours and the layers.
You put them together perfect!
Hugs
Lana x

Enfys said...

These are all gorgeos Michelle, and you know what the background of your blog sets them off perfectly! En x

Justine said...

fantastic designs Michelle! I love 'em all! Thanks for your kind comments.
Justine x x

Crissi Harvey said...

wonderful card love the design and the colours.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Julie Allain said...

Hey Michelle

Nice to see you again :D

Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz once again

Julie xx