Sunday, October 19, 2008

Christmas box BBTB challenge

I quite enjoyed making this project this week , I re covered a pillow box with lovely christmas paper by K and Co then i used the tree cut from the joy of the season cart in paper by my minds eye i used crackle accents on the tree and the circles i cut and stickled around the circles. I added some cute little red rhinestones and added bows in gold and red and a gorgeous glittered poinsetta. Thanks for taking the time to look and i would love to hear your feed back !! You can check out all the other amazing projects HERE !

6 comments:

kisatrtle said...

That is a wonderful project. I need a quiet day in my craft room. LOL I spent this weekend at a concert and helping my son turn five years old. I'm not sure which was a louder event. Thanks for sharing all of your creations.

~JulieH~ said...

This is a gorgeous box Michelle. I love the rich colours. Great take on the challenge!

Juliexx

Jen said...

LOVE the pillow box Michelle! Super idea! to use this cut on a box! Wow girlie!

Enfys said...

Great take on the challenge, I think the colours are so rich and warm on this one, the little tree glows.

DonnaMundinger said...

Love the pillow box Michelle! It's a gift in itself. xxDonna

Maggie Lamarre said...

this is so cute... thanks for coming to the http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Maggie