Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Christmas for you !! daring card makers !

I made this for the challenge over at the daring card makers site, the challenge was to use scallops !!!

Just a quick card i threw together using my new bauble folder and bauble cut and emboss die !! I highlighted parts of the background baubles with stickles. I also used stickles and perfect pearls to add dimention to the bauble die, Scallop border cut from Plantin schoolbook at 1", glittered the white background and added white spot doodling. A few skittles and some old glitter trim to finish it offf !! thanks for looking !

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful card! Love those colors!

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous christmas card! Thanks for joining in with the DCM challenge. :)

Vanessa.

jenn said...

Love it Michelle! Hey I'm going to be scrapping at 2friends this friday, any chance your there?

Lana Clarke said...

Michelle I love this one and also the pear one below. The colours are so rich and royal. The glitter really sets this off.
Gorgeous
Hugs
Lana x

Anonymous said...

This is a great Christmas card..love the bauble:)~X~

SueH said...

What a wonderful Christmas card Michelle.
I love the shade of Green you’ve chosen and that new embossing folder looks wonderful…..think I may have to go shopping!

Thanks for ‘daring’ to take up this weeks DCM’s challenge.

Sue
x

Justine said...

great colours Michelle and I love the bauble!!
Justine x

Nikki said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Michelle,
This is beautiful...Krista