Monday, October 27, 2008

Snowman poop !! BBTB challenge !!

What a fun little project it was this week !! The BBTB team were asked to use the nut cup from Tags bags cart !! I thought what a fun little cup to make into little treats filled with either marshmallows or scotch mints and call it snowman poop !! The tag reads Youve been naughty, so here's the scoop, you're getting nothing but snowman poop !! Again the team did an awesome job this week with lots of great ideas and creations you can check them out HERE




11 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

This is so traditional and christmassy Michelle. I love that little snowman poem it always makes me smile!
Lana x

Anonymous said...

Your design is beautiful and I loved the poem. Super Cute! ...:) Sonia

Kathy said...

Michelle, this is precious. Love the poem and your choice of colors!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Love it Michelle! Super cute!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is so cute! I love snowman poop!

Justine said...

great idea Michelle, I love it!!!
Justine x

Joanne said...

Very cute! What a great gift idea. You are so talented!

Natalie said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the snowman poop poem! Thanks for the nice comments on my BBTB ornament challenge. I have been admiring your work for some time now, so your kind words meant the world to me!!

~JulieH~ said...

This is gorgeous Michelle I love the little poem too!

hugs
Juliex

Nikki said...

Beautiful job Michelle! i love it! The snowman is so cute and love the matching tag!

:)

Carole Beath said...

I finally came out of the sewing threads to make some visits to my friends.... Love your NutCup and that darling Snowman's Poop.
Carole